Baked Feta - serves two
2 slices of Greek Feta Cheese
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
2 or 3 thin slices of tomato
1 chopped mild green pepper
1 pearled onion
extra virgin olive oil
1. Placed sliced feta on top of aluminum foil.
2. Spread tomato paste over feta
3. Place tomato, green peppers, and onions on top.
4. Drizzle with olive oil
5. Sprinkle with oregano and pepper
6. wrap and place in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Serve hot as a side dish to fish or chicken
Be Inspired, Stay Motivated, Run Strong!