Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: My favorite cool weather top (RSS Cross Town Hoodie)

Dressing for cool weather can be tricky. It's not cold enough for winter gear, but not warm enough for shorts and a tank. When I found the perfect top for the cooler days, I had to share it with you. It is the RSS Cross Town Hoodie. I have worn it for 4 separate runs (2 short runs and 2 long runs) and so far no chaffing, riding, or overheating. The best part of the RSS Cross Town Hoodie is that there is a hole in the hood for your ponytail. And to top it off the Cross Town is, hands down, the cutest top I have. The RSS Cross Town Hoodie can be found at www.roadrunnersports.com at cost $39.99 (full price).

Product Info:
Soft shirring at bust
Thumb hole cuff
Zippered storage pocket
Hole on back of hood for ponytail outlet
360° reflectivity for safety
92% polyester/8% spandex





 Be Inspired, Stay Motivated, Run Strong! 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, it has a ponytail hole. Nice. Running in hoods drives me insane, they never stay put!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that awesome! The reason I bought it to begin with was just because of that hole. What is nice is that the hood is thin and stays put nicely.

    ReplyDelete