Today I am announcing some exciting news! I am looking for 3 people that want to get off the couch to run or have just started running. I am looking for readers who feel that they need more support, motivation, and direction in their running adventures.
I am putting together a small virtual running group for beginners. The intent is to provide you with a support system that will encourage you to complete your goals. I am starting off with 3 people and seeing how well this works before making it a larger group.
How does it work?
The requirements are the following:
(1) You will first set a goal (5K, 10K, 15k, Half Marathon, etc or weight loss goals).
(2) You will choose a plan (if not already selected) to help you accomplish your running goals.
(3) You will record each workout (timing device or photo) to share with the HMR Community.
(4) You will check-in with your progress every week. During this time, I will also answer questions.
(5) Your progress will be recorded on HMR. Where you will also be asked to do a few guest posts about your training, accomplishments, road blocks, etc.
(6) At the end of all your work you will run your race!
*The goal is have the environment to be held accountable for your workouts and runs. This will provide that necessary accountability that many feel they are lacking
If you are interested in partaking in Team Happy Mother Runner and would like to be considered. Please answer the following questions and send your responses to HappyMotherRunner@gmail.com
3) Are you running yet? If yes, what is your longest distance completed and average pace?
4) What has drawn you to running?
5) What are your most important goals that you want to accomplish?
6) Do you have Skype or Google chat? What way do you feel best communicating online?
The deadline to submit your information is April 7th. Three runners will be chosen shortly after.
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below.
Until next time...
Be Inspired, Stay Motivated, Run Strong!