Thursday, January 26, 2012

Daily Motivation

I love daily motivation. One of my favorite things are those daily calendars with sayings to inspire or comics to make you laugh. I actually refuse to flip through it, just because I love the feeling of surprise. I even have a background picture on my desktop of a man running through a beautiful forest. It actually has gotten me out of my office to run more than a handful of times. I have a lot to be grateful for, don't get me wrong, but there are days that I just need that boost (in honesty who doesn't and if you don't you are really lucky).

While browsing through pinterest while waiting for a UPS truck to move from the only three parking spots available at the university,  I came across a picture that made me smile and totally motivated me. I had to share it with the rest of the world (even though it's already out there for the world..LOL!).



I think one of my new things will to share what motivates me. It's easy to lose that spark when you are bogged down with work, school, mommyhood, and everything else in life. What motivates you?

No comments:

Post a Comment