Thursday, November 17, 2011

Disney Family Fiesta 5K Featuring the Three Caballeros

I ran into a personal dilema a few days ago. I was on the phone with Disney trying to reschedule our Chef Mickey reservation on Friday to a later time. Unfortunately, Chef Mickey is booked (not really a surprise). The problem lies in the fact that a 9:30 breakfast will probably interfere with the 5k race.
In frustration, I brought up the dilemma with my husband and told him that I was really thinking about not running it. Then today RunDisney posted a beautiful picture to their Facebook page. They revealed the 5k medal. Yes, I know it's plastic. But the design is adorable and I have always loved the Three Caballeros. After seeing the picture I just might be late to our Chef Mickey breakfast reservation. I don't think I can pass it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment